Hi there, my name is Nirvana Pillay.i’ve lived with my husband for almost a year with his dad and br…

Hi there, my name is Nirvana Pillay.

i’ve lived with my husband for almost a year with his dad and brother before we got legally married. 

2 weeks after we got married i left him due to constant emotional abuse which eventually turned into physical abuse. 

after i left him i found out i was pregnant a week later, i then advised him telephonically with his reply being a question mark. He was absent my entire pregnancy and him and his family did nothing but torture me and deformed my character as i refused to go back to live at his house with him and his family due to the abuse. i gave birth to twin girls this year on the 3rd of February 2019 and did not inform him or his family about the birth of my girls as i feared for our saftey due to the abuse. My girls where born preterm due to the emotional abuse him and his family put me through, as a result they where in high care and so was i. he then came to find out from a local pharmacy and along with his family went over to my moms house to verbally assault her for not letting them know.

He was assisting with the girls for one month, thereafter he waited for all their milk and diapers to be finished and tells me hes not doing anything for them that within the next month he will see to them for half the month and i need to see to them for the other half. 

on the 27th of april was the last he helped with the girls. His sister came home with his mom on mothers day to talk about custody over the girls and i told his sister that the girls will be living with me and I have never stopped him from coming home and visiting them. she then asked about the registration of the girls, i advised her that the girls will be registered under my name as the divorce is going to go through. 

a few days later his dad calls my mom and says that he will not be doing anything for the girls as they dont believe the girls are his and that they want paternity test done.

A few days later after i got home from work the cops where at my door to serve a restraining order against me from my  husband.

in the restraining order it states that myself and my family have been calling them and threatening them for money which is and outright lie as i have tried to avoid any contact with them and so has my family due to the abuse they have put me through during and after my pregnancy. 

To date he has not supported the girls. I recieved a letter from his lawyer requesting a paternity test a she claims he has been supporting them from the time they where born until now, he has also claimed that i was unfaithful during my marraige by moving out of his house and refusing to go back to live with them.

He is lying and extremely manipulative and abusive and im afraid if i dont get legal help hes going to do something to ruin me and i cant afford to put my kids to any emotional trauma. 

please assist.

I have 3 court cases coming up, one the 8th of July, one on the 11th of July and one on the 19th of August.

I cannot afford a lawyer and i really need help for the sake of my kids. 

Please feel free to email me at any time, alternatively my contact numbers are 0619298475 or 0659666721.

I am available anytime before 9:30am, at 12:30pm to 1pm , or from 4:00pm to 4:30pm.

Thank you kindly,

Yours sincerely

Nirvana Pillay

[Source] Click here to view the answer to this question

My wife and i are going through some things and hasn’t been living together for about15 months, on a…

My wife and i are going through some things and hasn’t been living together for about15 months, on and off, but the problem is that her family is to much involved and because she’s the baby in the family they tend to control her. We were renting her parents place but her mother came and put me out even though at the time my wife didnt agree with her. Since then neither myself nor my wife has been living in their house but her sister, who’s hunband put her out is in the house and my wife is in PE, by her parents. All our belongings we left in the house and even though my wife and i reached an agreement as to what i can take, her sister refuses to give it and thats not to mention the stuff that belonged to me that went missing…things such as electrical tools, welding machine, wood and boards well over the value of about R6000 and a lot of other small things. Two days ago i spoke to my wife and asked her again if I’m ever gonna get my things. She replied, go fetch it, but i asked
her to notify her sister that I’ll be fetching my things and to let me know once she spoke to her sister. The next day she said her sister says i can get it when she moves, which i dont agree with as nothing in that house belongs to her. She came there with only her clothes. I’ve got the message my wife sent saying i must go fetch my stuff…is that enough to use as proof to get my things and what can i do about my other stuff that went missing.

[Source] Click here to view the answer to this question

I received a summons in a criminal case Failing to pay maintenance in Pretoria. As I understand, fai…

I received a summons in a criminal case (Failing to pay maintenance) in Pretoria.

As I understand, failing to appear will lead to incarceration, which might still happen even if I appearing in court. Unfortunately, I am currently unemployed and have been, since September 2017. The company I worked for, Liquidated and due to financial circumstances, I was forced to move down to Capetown to live with my parents. In this time, I managed to get a 1 month contract in March 2018, that turned into a four month contract up to July 2018, during which I paid double maintenance for two of the months, plus some additional money, stretching my budget as far as possible. I were able to pay the maintenance until January 2019. After a long battle with SARS, I received some outstanding refunds during May 2019, to get some form of income. I received this summons at the end of May 2019. I haven’t paid anything over for maintenance as of yet, considering the cost of me traveling to Pretoria for the case, Funding for the travel and stay will have to come from the SARS money received,
but this will take me just so far. I will be broke again and still have no money to pay any maintenance.

I did an audit on my bank statements since the start of the maintenance in July 2014 up to the current month. This illustrates that when I have a job, I contribute more than to what is required. Just on the money paid over into my Ex-wife bank account compared to what I had to pay, excluding school fees and medical aid, in total differed around R7000. My contribution towards their household came to a average of at least 45% of my income. Excluding the cash component , but including some additional money I payed into my daughters account. I understand that my ex-wife started a new job and from what I pick up they are doing, OK. Which I am thankful for. The employment outlook for the 3rd quarter, for the industry I work in is at -7 to -9%. I think this summons is a malicious attempt, to cut me off at the knees. I gave her an uncontested divorce, but she and her attorney, mauled me. I am not the type of person that are greedy about money and there is nothing more important in this
world to me, than my daughter. A lot of time with my daughter have been stolen. There is a contract in place, but it is just not sustainable anymore.

The basics from the beginning were R8000 with an escalation of 7% per year, plus school fees and medical aid. I asked them to supply me with all of my ex-wife’s bank information and accounts on her person, because I suspected that she hid some of my money for a couple of years, probably in an old FNB account under her maiden name. She works in the financial sector and she handled all our finances. I still think the information supplied wasn’t sufficient. At home affairs, we are still showing on the system as married. The prenuptial contract that they supplied stated the we were married “out of community of property with out accrual”, but I distinctly remember that she insisted on “Out of community of property with accrual”. I have my suspicions why they didn’t file this at Home Affairs. I didn’t take or insisted on anything in the house we stayed in and there are other small technicalities as well.

I know I’m in a bind and don’t really have the money to spend and would rather spend what I have on my daughter, than on a costly legal battle that would negatively impact my daughter.

Please advise/assist?

[Source] Click here to view the answer to this question

Good day,Please see attached an Affidavit that I did to change my 4 year old son’s surname. I alread…

Good day,Please see attached an Affidavit that I did to change my 4 year old son’s surname. I already have a court date on the 4th of July 2019 I just need to know how to handle the situation on the date to make my case stronger and to get the judge to grant the request.Kind regardsTania Strydom

[Source] Click here to view the answer to this question

good dayi have been divorced for 5 almost 5 years nowi have reacently lost my job, due to an vehicle…

good day

i have been divorced for 5 almost 5 years now

i have reacently lost my job, due to an vehicle accident (medical Reasons)

i am currenlty still booked for 2 more months ( a total of 5 months)

i do have an income protector, that paid my montly salary

but when the docter declares me fit to work, that policy willexpire

1  the mother now wants more maintenance,

2 i do have a dread disease policy, that paid out an little bit of money, and i am tryaing to use that money to start something in order to support myself and fiance

3 i currently pay R3000 a month for 1 child, medical aid, and half the school fees and any other expense relating to schools expenses, half of

how do i go about reducing my maintenance

can she lay claim on the money i received from the dread disese policy

does she have to provide slips for the expenses she incurres for raising the child

i know what she spends the current maintenaqnce on, and 80% is spent on fuel

can i reduce my maintenance, and what is my chances?

and how do i go about doing that, or do i have to get an attaorney first

[Source] Click here to view the answer to this question