I have signed the OTP for my current property and an OTP for a new properry. Both transactions were to be lodged simutaneously. The bank is constantly causing delays as they are requesting new documents from the buyer of my current property as he is self employed. There has been so many delays that we are now close to expiry date on the clearance certificates and may have to reapply for certificates. Who should bear these costs incurred? If the seller for my new property cancels the deal due to the delays, what are the legal risks? Who will be held accountabel for the costs lost/incurred?