My daughter turns 18 in May 2018.She and her mother who has custody are planning to move in with her…

My daughter turns 18 in May 2018.

She and her mother (who has custody) are planning to move in with her mother’s boyfriend, around november/december timeframe.

My daughter wants to use the maintenance which she will be receiving directly from me to help pay for them to rent a larger house.

Her mother does not work due to health reasons and receives a pension.

My concern is that her mother and boyfriend will be dependent on her income in order to pay for the larger house, this can result in her being forced to stay on in the house when she wants to or needs to move to her own place or if her mothers boyfriend who has a unstable work history loses his work.

Is there anything which I can do to prevent/limit this from happening?

[Source] Click here to view the answer to this question